[ We now offer install/setup service for Ozzy, check it out. ]
- Unzip the archive containing the Ozzy application.
- In the resulted folder, you’ll find a folder named “latest”. Upload the contents of that folder on your web hosting account, in the document root, that is, /home/username/public_html most likely.
Please note that if you already have another web app installed in your document root(i.e: wordpress), it is better to create a new folder inside the document root, say ozzy ( /home/username/public_html/ozzy/) and put the files there.
- Point your browser to the install directory, i.e: http://www.domain.com/install/index.php (remember, if you installed in a sub-folder, include the sub-folder in the url, i.e: http://www.domain.com/sub-folder/install/index.php )
- After installing, make sure you remove the install folder from your host ( the folder that is called install ).
- Visit http://www.mydomain.com/backend to get started (again, include the sub-folder in case you installed the app in a sub-folder, i.e: http://www.mydomain.com/sub-folder/backend )
- Read the Get Started steps.